Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh, poor Henry!


Oh, poor Henry!
Originally uploaded by Hamstocks
I know, I missed Open Letter Weekend. I'm getting on it. In the meanwhile, take a gander at the reason I am tired this morning... Henry fell out of bed and managed to bust open his cheek on the way down. Not sure exactly how it happened, but he said he hit his cheek on the bed, not the floor, and that he didn't hit his head on the floor... and that was right when it happened around 1:45am. Poor thing was up half the night, and poor mama was up with him for a goodly chunk of that. He was (and is) fine, just rattled. And I suspect he is going to end up with a black eye. Good thing my little brother had plenty of them around this age so I know they heal, and that kids get them, and that we'll look back fondly. He will look like a very tough letter "A" for Halloween!

So since this happened last night/this morning, it is no excuse for no open letter. But you are getting this for now, so forgive, please please? I'm thinking that the next one needs to be to Facebook, and I have a lot to say, so I may have to come up with something a little lighter in the meanwhile... Hmmmm.

Love and kisses, V