Saturday, October 30, 2010

Open Letter to The Dryness Sensor on My Fancy Dryer

Dear Dryness Sensor,

I think we might have different definitions of "more dry," although it seems only to be an issue when whatever is drying is extremely essential to my day and time sensitive. In fact, it seems to arise every time I dry the kids' car seat covers. We are functionally trapped from doing 80% of the things we really must do in a day by the absence of even one car seat, so this business of leaving the covers very damp is just not cool.

I know the labels say line dry, but please. I don't have time for that, nor do I have time for your shenanigans. Don't try to strong arm me on this, it's machine dry or bust. We are potty training, and Toby has been known to puke in the car, so you, my fancy friend, need to get it together and be a workhorse.

I just heard you turn off early again. Damn you sensor! DRY means DRY!!

Sincerely,
Virginia, a momentarily dissatisfied consumer

Sent from my iPhone