Monday, May 4, 2009

More hours in the day please. And a few other things.

Ravelry looks like so much fun, but I hardly have time to knit at all, let alone let the addiction overtake me. I wish I could though. I really love knitting.

My to do list is simply off the charts. I need a personal assistant please. And a housekeeper.

I really miss sleep. I get some at night, and have been napping like crazy when Henry does, but it's not enough. I need to crash right now, but it's just not a possibility when my maniac 2 year old is roaming free and I really do need to get through some of aforementioned to do list.

I miss movies. We've watched some lately, but I am finding my attention span suffering from lack of sleep and distractions (like knitting and stressing about how much I have to do right now). I miss the movie theater (although learning to live without it has not been that hard, and I feel bad dropping that much money on 2 hours these days).

Generally, I'd like to have more of an attention span. I've been finding that finishing my sentences, let alone an adult conversation, has become a bit of a chore. I don't think I have been able to have quite the same sustained train of thought since I got pregnant with Henry, and that freaks me out more than a little bit. It also means I end up being stressed out about having had flaky conversations with people after the fact, which contributes to my lack of sleep and further distraction.

So, a few more hours to do some knitting, do some cleaning while Henry sleeps, and watch some movies would be great. A little brain boost would also be awesome. Of course, I would settle for a housekeeper, a personal assistant, and a masseuse. Just for a little while.