Monday, July 4, 2011

Something to come... BOOK REVIEWS!

I've been reading more lately, thanks to my Kindle, iPad, and rediscovered nighttime ritual of climbing into bed every night with some words to read. I like to keep the pre-bed reading on the lighter side (not educational materials or conference planning guides for upcoming trips - thrillers are fine, just nothing I might genuinely have to remember).

I have been trying not to read complete crap, but sometimes I do read complete crap. You are getting reviews of all of it. I'm ditching the "secret" part of my guilty reading pleasures, and you will get to read about what I am reading, even if I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I'm reading it because it's pulp.

You can, in the near-future, look forward to reviews of: The Anti-Romantic Child, No Country for Old Men, The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The Passage, and more! Woo, books!