Monday, April 20, 2009

Open letter to the person (or persons) who, somtime in the past week, spent a little too much time uninvited in our carport.

Yo. I'm annoyed.

I know times are tough. Trust me, I know this. But stealing a kid's bike trailer and their helmet? Come on. That is just mean.

I don't have a picture to post, because I just never actually got out the camera when Henry was all ready to go in his baby bike helmet, strapped into the cute red trailer behind Bret on his bike. I guess it never really occurred to me that perhaps I should cherish those images because I would not get to see the cutie-pie red helmet with a little Amnesty International sticker on it again.

Yeah buddy, times are tough. I hope you needed money to feed yourself or your children, because that is what I will be telling myself as I try to let this one go. You see, now our 2 year old won't get to go for long bike rides with his papa (which he adores, by the way). Why don't we just replace it since he so adores it, you ask? Hey jerk face, times are tough.