Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Right now...

...being hugely pregnant is annoying the heck out of me. It's starting to get hard to put on my underwear, and I remember this being the portent of being done with it from last time around. I don't remember it happening with six weeks to go, however. Grrr.

Between chasing Henry, trying to manage the house, and trying to get everything together for the new baby, I'm feeling like I don't get anything actually done in a day. I kind of wish I had stopped working before I was pregnant, or at least before I was pretty darn pregnant, so I could have gotten things done around the house, chased Henry around all over the place, and learned the ropes of this whole stay-at-home bit before I felt like a full-sized home myself.

Ah well. In another couple of months something else will be annoying me, and this will seem great, right?