Monday, September 12, 2011

Mama Monday

I was going to write a really meaty post about balancing parenting children with special needs, and attempting to simplify schedules and life while also getting kidlets all the therapy they can possibly need... But then Toby got kicked out of naptime at school (awesome phone call) and I can barely keep thoughts in my head. Sleepy two ear olds are a challenge. Oh, and two little kids were mean to Henry at school (creeps) and I miscalculated my knitting night so I don't get to do that until next week. I also didn't manage to get dinner started on time (soup from scratch is easy but takes time) so what are we eating for dinner? You tell me.

Good things: tomorrow I have a date with my knitting basket and the new Helen Mirren thriller, Henry and I have hyperbaric, my sitter is here all day, including cleaning hours, and we are headed to Vero Beach for the weekend on Thursday morning.

So, now I just need to do laundry and pack, make a cleaning checklist, figure out how to make my 2 year old not a terror (and also make him a child who naps!), and figure out dinner. Seriously, what's for dinner?