Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ouch.

If we've spent any real time together, you likely know that I have had to endure extreme dental work over the years an, ahem, dislike the dentist. I love my dentist, but hate the dentist in the abstract. My teeth are sensitive and a mess, and all the stuff to fix them hurts and is expensive. And it stresses me out.

Recently, I had my first actual toothache. I couldn't shake it. I had to go to the dentist here, not in Vero Beach where I generally see my good lady-dentist who I adore. After Xrays and cleaning and repairs, I still have a toothache and might need a root canal. Awesome. I'm off to see this Gainesville fellow this afternoon, hoping there is some way to make things feel better until I can get myself down south, where I like to open my mouth a tiny bit more. (She gives me Halcion also. This helps.)

Basically, I am complaining because I am stressed out and annoyed at my teeth, and wanting everyone to feel bad for me and bring me treats. Got it? Mwah.